How to Find Us:
Please note: DO NOT use main entrance or you will be in a very long line..
Enter at Great View Dr.
off Walnut Grove
1. Look at the map for the location of the entrance to Shelby Farms Park.
For a Starry Carriage Ride, you should NOT get in the long line at the main entrance of Shelby Farms Park off Walnut Grove and Farm. Instead, you'll want to avoid the main entrance by entering via the other entrance at Great View Dr E entrance, near 415 Great View Dr E, an approximate address for the intersection of Walnut Grove and Great View Dr E.. This is actually the address for Coastal Fish Company and The Event Center. You will proceed past the Event Center to the next intersection. Turn left onto Great View Dr. N. You will see our Carriages and Signs, Park on the grass.
Google Map: Entrance for Carriage Rides
NOTE: Enter off of Walnut Grove and Great View Dr E. However, if you use GPS use the address of the restaurant Coastal Fish Company, 415 Great View Dr E. You will go past the restaurant to the next intersection and turn left onto Great View Dr N. You will see the Carriages on the right and you will park on the grass.
2. Once you've found the entrance, follow the signs to Carriage Ride Parking:
- Go past Coastal Fish Co. on Great View Dr E at the next intersection.
- Turn left onto Great View Dr N.
- Look for the sign that says "Starry Carriage Rides". Parking is on the left in the grass.
- Have 1 person from your group check in at the Coordinator Booth.
3. Enjoy the beautiful lights of Starry Nights on your ride!
For a printable document with these Instructions, the Map of Shelby Farms, and the detailed directions below, click the button to the right!
DETAILED DIRECTIONS: Choose the directions you need based upon the direction you're coming from (Southwest, Southeast, Northwest, North/Bartlett, Northeast).
COMING FROM THE SOUTHWEST
- The main interstate from this direction is I-240 E. From 240, take the Walnut Grove Exit and go East
- Follow exit around heading East on Walnut Grove
- Do not turn onto Farm Rd., take next entrance (left) at Great View Dr E
- Go past Coastal Fish Co. on Great View Dr E at the next intersection, turn left onto Great View Dr N.
- Look for the sign that says "Starry Carriage Rides"
- Parking is on the left in the grass, Carriages and Hayrides on the right on the Sidewalk.
COMING FROM THE SOUTHEAST
A. If you are south of/nearby 385, follow the directions below:
- Get onto TN 385 West.
- At the fork, stay right and follow signs for Interstate 240 E/Nashville and merge onto I-240 E.
- Once you're on 240, take the Walnut Grove Exit heading East. Do Not turn onto Farm Road. Go to next entrance at Great View Drive E. - Coastal Fish Co. to Great View Drive N and turn left. You end at the Carriages and Hayrides. Park in grass.
B. If you are North of 385, follow these directions:
- Head north until you hit Poplar Ave. Take a left to go West.
- Follow Poplar, then take a right on S Germantown Rd
- Continue North on Germantown Pkwy for about 1.7 mi. Merge left at Walnut Grove exit..
- Follow Walnut Grove 1.2 miles. Turn Right onto Great View Drive E. (do not turn onto Farm Rd)
- Follow Great View Drive E - past Coastal Fish Co. - to Great View Drive N and turn Left.
- You end at the Starry Carriage Rides booth. Park in grass
COMING FROM THE NORTHWEST
- From this direction you will probably be coming in on the north loop, Interstate I-40 E.
- Take the exit toward Jackson Miss./Airport onto I-240 W. Go for 1.6 mi. then take Walnut Grove exit heading East.
- Do Not turn on Farm Road. Go to the next entrance down at Great View Drive E.
- Follow Great View Drive E past Coastal Fish Co. to the intersection at Great View Drive N.
- Turn left onto Great View Drive N. Park on the grass.
- You will see Carriages and Hayrides lined on Sidewalk.
COMING FROM THE NORTH (BARTLETT AREA)
- From Bartlett, the northwest directions above take you out of your way to the north loop. Instead, take Stage Rd or another road East until you hit Kirby Whitten Rd.
- Turn right onto Kirby Whitten Rd
- Kirby Whitten turns into Whitten Rd., and you continue straight.
- Turn left onto Mullin Station follow around to Germantown Parkway. Walmart will be on your right.
_Turn right onto Germantown Parkway. Merge onto the Walnut Grove exit.
- The entrance will be on your right before you get to Farm Road. Look for the sign that says "Coastal Fish Company." Turn right on to Great View Drive E. Follow the road to the next intersection at Great View Drive N. Park on the grass. Carriages will be lined up on the sidewalk.
COMING FROM THE NORTHEAST
A. If you are north of/nearby I-40, follow the directions below:
- Find your way to I-40 West exit toward Memphis
- Take exit 16A for TN-177 S toward Germantown Parkway
- Merge onto TN-177 S/N Germantown Pkwy
- Take exit toward Walnut Grove
- Merge onto Walnut Grove. Turn right onto Great View Drive E.
- Follow road to the next intersection Great View Drive N.
- Carriages will be lined up on Sidewalk. Park in the grass.
B. If you are south of I-40 (and north of Macon) follow the directions below:
- Find your way to Germantown Parkway heading South.
- Turn right onto Germantown Parkway
- Turn right onto Great View Drive E.
- Take the drive to the next intersection at Great View Drive E.
- You will see Carriages lined up Sidewalk. Park on the grass.