Our horse-drawn Carriages seat 6 adults comfortably, depending on the carriage. Small children may ride in laps.
Due to Covid-19 Safety Directives ALL riders must wear facial coverings
Our Tractor Drawn Hay Rides have bench seating and hay on the floor. Due to Covid-19 restrictions our rides are limited this season. Please call for more details. 901/238-0755
Due to Covid-19, we can only allow Family Groups of 6 or less to ride in 1 Carriage together, small children may still ride in laps. Carriage and hay ride capacites are approximate, with 1 adult meaning a person of average build and height.
How to set up your ride:
01 Choose your type of ride:
02 How to view the lights and pricing:
Carriage rides include all of the light displays, last a little less than an hour.
[$125.00 per carriage]
A tractor-drawn Hay Ride passes all of the lights and lasts a little less than an hour.
[$16 per Adult/$10 (13 and younger) - Minimum # of Riders 8....
Maximum trailer price $275* see below]
***Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions all rides have limited capacity and all riders must wear face coverings
* Hay Rides are $16 per Adult, $10 for 13yr and under, 2 yr old and under ride free. A maximum price rate of $275. They seat up to 16 adults, seating will vary with children. You must have at least 8 riders for a Hayride. We must Social Distance so number of riders will be limited.
We will offer special days and times for individual hay riders. Please see our Facebook page for more information on Theme Nights.
NOTE: Credit Card Charges: A credit card fee will be charged for each card in the amount of 3% per card.
Prices only valid if you're picked up from designated area. If you have a party at a different location in the park, additional charges may be applied.
03 Pick your date and time:
November 27th - January 3rd, 2021
- Rides leave the Jones Pond Pavilion regularly. Located across from First Tennessee Foundation Visitors Center. Look for the lighted carriages lined down the sidewalk. Check-In and Payment are made at the Pavilion.
- We are OPEN on Christmas Day, and Christmas Eve!
Still not sure when to come?
Tip: Rides between 6:00p and 8:30p are great for Parties with Children. For Couples and Adults, come a little later for a romantic ride starting between 8:30 and 10:00.
04 Call now to book your reservation or go to Reservation Page for On-Line Request
05 Come on down and enjoy your ride!
- Check our Directions Page for how to get to your carriage or hay ride.
- We will not supply blankets this season, but feel free to bring your own from home.
- Please come 10 minutes early for your ride. If you miss your reserved time, we can't guarantee the same carriage or time slot, but we'll get you on the next available carriage!